**** DONE: GB-55 1/48 Bf109F-4/Trop – MTO III (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Been masked up Vic, don't like it, but doin' the right thing....

feeling much better again today and closing in on that 100% Andy.

even added a few stencils to my bird today need to get a wriggle on, frustrated I lost the better part of a week to this bug...

Thanks for your support fellas, much appreciated.....

some pics of where I'm at, the Primary 109 has primary decals, secondary now has primary decals and the 1/32 109 has more paint added....

79_Other primary Decals_1545.jpg
80_Other primary Decals_1547.jpg
81_Other Primary Decals_1550.jpg
82_1-32 Paint_1552.jpg
83_1-32 Paint_1553.jpg

Thanks Very much Guys, done with the extra minor decals, after reviewing other Trop aircraft they didn't seem to have the full set of secondary decals....

While doing this and reviewing I noticed i had left off something important ......the Tail stiffeners....!
So I found some .2mm plasticard cut the appropriate pieces and attached them carefully on the Gloss finish with the gloss coat as my 'Glue' went on without a hich and did not disrupt the paint and gloss coat.
Painted the stiffeners the correct colours and then sprayed another even coat of Gloss to seal the deal....
added the undercarriage legs to get her propped up and dealing with the wheel assemblies...
84_Tail Stiffeners_1565.jpg
85_Tail Stiffeners_1560.jpg
86_Tail Stiffeners_1567.jpg
87_Tail Stiffeners_1568.jpg
88_Final Decals_1572.jpg
89_Wheels & Undercarriage_1571.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back