**** DONE Hasegawa 1/48 Junkers Ju-87G-2, Kdr./SG2 Heavy Hitters GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks Pete, Wayne Kevin.

Plenty of plumbing on the drawing board, working on the fuselage engine mount at the moment. Want to paint the engine first and then add a few extras. Paint let me down though, opened the Humbrol pot and it's turned to jelly and would not break down no matter how much a shook it or stirred it. Replacing with Vallego which I have to order in.
:hotsun: :hotsun:

That's the name they go under now Harrison. Don't get things wrong, Humbrol paint still works, but it's very inconsistent, and the quality, both in use and of the finished article, is nowhere near what it was.

That's the name they go under now Harrison. Don't get things wrong, Humbrol paint still works, but it's very inconsistent, and the quality, both in use and of the finished article, is nowhere near what it was.

Thanks looking at the Humbrol paint thread someone, I think Ian said that Humbrol Super Enamels abd old Humbrol is OK. I have Mat Mid Stone by Humbrol and I like it a lot, but we'll have to see how it really does with my P-40! :D

Good stuff there Piet, I was hoping to find the Stuka without spats, but no such luck.
happy0034.gif

Have done a little work in the engine mount bulkhead, just a little plumbing. Still waiting for the engine undercoat paint, so started to clean up the cannons, will post pics of them later, but for now a couple of shots of the bulkhead.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Stuka Build 2a.JPG
    Stuka Build 2a.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 117
  • Stuka Build 2b.JPG
    Stuka Build 2b.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 116
  • Stuka Build 2c.JPG
    Stuka Build 2c.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 112

Users who are viewing this thread