**** DONE Hasegawa 1/48 Junkers Ju-87G-2, Kdr./SG2 Heavy Hitters GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hot sh!t Vic, looks great.... Need to check my ref material, but the armor plating u have on the side fuselage has a weird notch at the top of it, under the cockpit sill....

Not sure if that notch is correct...

Do not fret my boy, tis I that has to do some repair work. The aircraft has a slight bulge at this point so I made an assumption and nipped the armour plating to fit. Silly me, for looking at my one reference the plating actually sits over this bump with a slight gap between it and the fuselage. Had you seen the other side, you would have seen two nips. I went a bit wild.

Thanks for the comments guys, you're a good bunch

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Last edited:
Not much has happened since my last posting, as you can see I've attached the wings and most of the tailplane, fixed up the armour plating and added the wing walkways. But that's it. My Vallego paints arrived this week so I've no real excuse for not getting on with the engine.

Attachments

• Stuka Build 2d.JPG
    Stuka Build 2d.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Stuka Build 2e.JPG
    Stuka Build 2e.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Stuka Build 2f.JPG
    Stuka Build 2f.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 111
happy0045.gif

Thanks for the kind words guys and nice one Kevin, looking at what I've done seems almost correct, more by good luck than good management.

Not much more done today, kitchen work still getting in the way. Started painting the engine prior to a bit of plumbing work

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_1195.jpg
    IMG_1195.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back