Done Me262A-1a ‘White 2’ ErprobungsKommando 262 Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Awesome, you're work continues to amaze me. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been building models and how long did it take you to get the the level of craftmanship you are at now? Been threatening to get back into modelling again one of these days, models are in the cabinet just waiting to be built, but I am the type that seems to need to research everything too much and thus just never get started on this type of stuff.
Keep up the execellent work, and I'm looking forward to the tutorial that was eluded to earlier.

Thanks Guys!:D

Been building models for a LONG time but more serious modelling started back in the early 90's then I just kept learning and improving my skills from there Buck!
Sometimes I get caught in the there is too much work or research in a model and stall on them sometimes, so I just change tack and do something just plain simple to get back in the groove!
C'mon Buck just pull one out of the cabinet and just go for it!:D....Start simple...

Echo previous posts... Truly beautiful. Keep up the good work! :thumbleft:

If you don't mind Wayne, same as Bucksnort101, I'm also curious hove long have you been building models to perfect your skills to this level? How many models have you build so far?

Cheers!

Igor

Echo previous posts... Truly beautiful. Keep up the good work! :thumbleft:

If you don't mind Wayne, same as Bucksnort101, I'm also curious hove long have you been building models to perfect your skills to this level? How many models have you build so far?

Cheers!

Igor

Read above! you posted as i was replying to Buck!

To be honest I don't know just how many I have Built...A Bl**dy lot thats for sure!:D

I need to clear away the table and other stuff in front of my model cabinet and take a shot of it so you can see how many are in there at the moment!

Last edited:
Ok, Ok, here are the pics, after second flat coat!!

Attachments

• Flat Coat_4268.JPG
    Flat Coat_4268.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Flat Coat_4272.JPG
    Flat Coat_4272.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 117
  • Flat Coat_4276.JPG
    Flat Coat_4276.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back