Done Me262A-1a ‘White 2’ ErprobungsKommando 262 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks fellas.....Primary decals on today!

Attachments

• Decals_4141.JPG
    Decals_4141.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 121
  • Decals_4142.JPG
    Decals_4142.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 110
  • Decals_4144.JPG
    Decals_4144.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 128
Excellently looking bird.:D My Bro.. you are the painting Master.:notworthy:

I dont know how u do it Wayne, but u never cease to amaze me man.... Maybe one day u can do a tutorial with step by step instructions on how to apply paint and how to apply the gloss, cause neither of mine went on as perfectly as urs, and Im dying to know what the trick is....

Well.....there is no real trick to it...I know my airbrush and paints and been doing it for a while....maybe when I am on holidays I will try to chuck something together.

One of my mates asked me what Gloss I use, I told him which one...straight out of the bottle.."You don't thin it" he asked....No i don't it works fine as is, he was a bit surprised at that....dunno why?

Cool Wayne... I dont think its so much how u do what u do, but the why.... I know practice makes perfect, but atleast, by viewing what a pro does in detail, it might speed up the learning curve for some of us novices....

Thanks for thinkin about it, it really would be a benefit to all who build here...

Got 2 blocks of holidays coming up Dan, so will fit something in...

played Lax today D for the first half attack in the second half 3 goals and 2 assists.....I still got it!!:D

Awesome Wayne... I started out playin Defense, but once I got to 11th grade (16 years old) I got moved up to Center Midfielder cause I was scoring goals as a D-man...

Plus I was also pretty big compared to the other kids, which made my faceoff percentage the best in the State of New York 2 years running...

I wish I could still play, but there is nothing in Mississippi like u got over there... That and the bad knees and back, partially attributed to my Lacrosse days...

Awesome Wayne... I started out playin Defense, but once I got to 11th grade (16 years old) I got moved up to Center Midfielder cause I was scoring goals as a D-man...

Plus I was also pretty big compared to the other kids, which made my faceoff percentage the best in the State of New York 2 years running...

I wish I could still play, but there is nothing in Mississippi like u got over there... That and the bad knees and back, partially attributed to my Lacrosse days...

Funny you should say that....I started the same way, Defence to Centre then midfield/Centre in seniors to forward and back to defence in the latter years! Crowning achievement in the Juniors to seniors period was Captain of the U/19 State Colts team as it was known then and MVP in Aust championships of that year '77 lead the team to Victory in the tournament playing centre....Glory days Huh?:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back