**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

put my A1 model on the shelf and went back to the 1:1 scale..atleast there i can do the details right..
hehe

not done much modeling after you started on yours.. you know..you make what i set out to make ( in a model..it looked just like that in my head..but then something happened between the head and the fingers..and it does NOT look like yours AT ALL)
so i think i will stay with the 1:1 scales for a while and might give the 1:32 He 111 a shoot when it comes out ( with a Mp 44 )
just in pure frustration..hehe

Guttorm...please don't stop on my account...you still do a pretty good job I think!

Currently I'm trying to determine whether to add some details in the nose glass section....looks very difficult....one slipup and I will be P!SSED...not a lot of room for attaching these items...

Image Courtesy of Guttorm!

Attachments

• IMG_3070a.jpg
    IMG_3070a.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 139
Heck, I see what you mean! Attaching with PVA, and then a spot of varnish afterwards would do it, but one touch whilst positioning the glazing and they'd probably pop off. Need to ask yourself what can be seen, and is it worth it.

the black steel bar in the top portion of the nosecone should contain a roll down curtain ( just like in the bedroom..same white and green )
i am sure you are up to the task :)

and i will do some modelling when winter arrives i guess.. as i said i will give it a shoot..and thanks for the comment :)

Having the curtain might make it easier, with the curatin rolled up. I managed it - just, on a 1/48th scale '88. But, it could only just be seen in that scale, and because of the distortion of the 'glass'.

I've got colour pics of the G, but the colours had changed by then. Fairly sure I've got B&W pics of a B though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back