**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Ok..here is my first build for the MTO GB the mighty Revell Ju88...

I will be doing the A-5 version with the broader wingspan....parts are on order, hope they don't take too long to arrive!

As per usual, Judges participation entry only.

Sources : Aims Decals MTO Ju88's and Luftwaffe Camo and Markings - AJ Press

Attachments

• Ju88A-5_4D+MR_Profilea.JPG
    Ju88A-5_4D+MR_Profilea.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,943
  • Ju88A-5_4D-MR_aa.JPG
    Ju88A-5_4D-MR_aa.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited by a moderator:
Like the rest of the guys, I've been waiting for this one! I'm not sure Wayne, but I think I might have some pics of this aircraft in flight - I'll have a hunt and let you know.
I went to the model shop today, to see if my JU88 had arrived, only to find the supplier is out of stock! B*ll*cks!! Ah well, at least I've got 10 months in which to get it built, wrecked, and belly-landed!!

I waiting to see how Wayne does the markings on the tail! :)

Simple....Decals!:D

Like the rest of the guys, I've been waiting for this one! I'm not sure Wayne, but I think I might have some pics of this aircraft in flight - I'll have a hunt and let you know.

Be good if you do have in flight pics!

Are the numbers under the ships the date on which they were sunk....or damaged?

Dates they were damaged.

This will be sweet Wayne.This is such a nice kit from everything I have heard or seen.Cheers Kevin

Hi Wayne,

Not your aircraft but interesting none the same.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 414
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 409
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 421
See if you can find the Hobbycraft A4 Jan. It's a bit basic, but not at all bad overalll - good basis for extra detailing etc.
King Kit might have one, although I think Hobbycraft will probably be re-releasing it, as they have with their Do17's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back