**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

looking good and a nice start ( the box on the back of the seat was not used on our A1 but found on most later varsions from A5 and ap ) Revell had planns to make this a A1/A5 kit so that its why its a few A5 parts in the kit..but they run out of time..
but great work so fra and i am sure you will make a lovely kit :)

keeping my eyes on this..and dont hesitate to ask if you wonder about something 8 from saturday i will be gone one week on vacation )

GF

Lovely clean work and good close-up pics. Whats your camera Wayne?
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Thanks Guys! Pentax Optio 555 Vic, had it quite a while now....

couple more shots...this cockpit is a major event on it's own!:D

added the supports to the seat, did the base section added the side piece, lots of checking and dry fitting of parts to see how things fit...

Attachments

• Rear Seat_6417.JPG
    Rear Seat_6417.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Rear seat Base_6383.JPG
    Rear seat Base_6383.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 430
  • Rear Seat base_6384.JPG
    Rear Seat base_6384.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 433
  • Rear Seat on Base_6387.JPG
    Rear Seat on Base_6387.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 434
  • Reae Seat Assy_6424.JPG
    Reae Seat Assy_6424.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 437
Nice work Wayne. It really does look a brilliant kit - makes you wonder why other manufacturers can't provide such detail and finesse at a realistic price.

Nice little camera and you've got a good handle on using it, fantastic close-up shots.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Thanks Vic....however I have my moments when I screw up too!

Some more shots of the rear area of the cockpit....the rear bulkhead and seat are not yet fixed to the base section....more about getting correct alignment and fit first before further glueing and painting....not exactly following the kit sequence of assembly...:oops:

Attachments

• Rear Bulk Head Assy_6440.JPG
    Rear Bulk Head Assy_6440.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Rear Bulk head Assy_6439.JPG
    Rear Bulk head Assy_6439.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 396
  • Rear Bulk head_6434.JPG
    Rear Bulk head_6434.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 394
  • Rear Seat Assy_6431.JPG
    Rear Seat Assy_6431.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 402
  • Rear Bulk Head Assy_6442.JPG
    Rear Bulk Head Assy_6442.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:
Nice work Wayne. The more I see of this kit's mouldings, the more I think it's possibly the best aircraft kit ever produced, and at such a reasonable price (by today's standards) for such a large and relatively complex model. Can't wait to get mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back