**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

some more parts prepared....the base for the pilots seat and the Seat!

Attachments

• Pilots seat Base_6486.JPG
    Pilots seat Base_6486.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 197
  • Pikot Seat  Base_P6491.JPG
    Pikot Seat Base_P6491.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Pilots seat Base_6493.JPG
    Pilots seat Base_6493.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 186
  • Pilot Seat  Base_6506.JPG
    Pilot Seat Base_6506.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 190
It certainly does! What a beaut of a kit! Are those 'windows' in the panel under the seat then Wayne? I can see I'll be consulting Mr G. to get mine right when it arrives, especially the wooden floor bit, as he very kindly sent me the last piece of wood from 'his' real '88.

Are those 'windows' in the panel under the seat then Wayne? I can see I'll be consulting Mr G. to get mine right when it arrives, especially the wooden floor bit, as he very kindly sent me the last piece of wood from 'his' real '88.

Yes, small windows, masked for painting!:D

Bit more done...the foot pedal assemblies...these were a bit of a pain...to put together and then I drilled out the base pieces as well. also assembled the final seat, still requires a little bit of cleanup around the edges...

Attachments

• Pedal Assy _6503.JPG
    Pedal Assy _6503.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 187
  • Pedal Assy_6526.JPG
    Pedal Assy_6526.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Gunner Seat_6510.JPG
    Gunner Seat_6510.JPG
    43.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Gunner seat_6511.JPG
    Gunner seat_6511.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 190
Nice work Wayne. I can see that those rudder pedal assemblies would be darned fiddly to assemble, but Revell have really gone to town on this kit haven't they?!
Any idea what that moulding is on the top of the navigator's seat back? Can't quite make it out in the pics.

I was just thinking that myself Paul, that is one detailed kit! Bet you'll do it justice Wayne!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back