**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ok Ok ya impatient pricks!:D:D:D er sorry, will show some respect... MR Pricks....:D:D:D

I've been removing bits'n'pieces from sprues sanding and fitting parts checking the photoetch stuff and what goes where and getting the lay of the land figured out, taken a few pics will start posting shots REAL soon fellas...thanks for your patience!:D

Ok Ok ya impatient pricks!:D:D:D er sorry, will show some respect... MR Pricks....:D:D:D

I've been removing bits'n'pieces from sprues sanding and fitting parts checking the photoetch stuff and what goes where and getting the lay of the land figured out, taken a few pics will start posting shots REAL soon fellas...thanks for your patience!:D

In this case old boy.....Lord Prick! :lol: Looking forward to it mate! :thumbright:

Ok just to show you I'm actually doing something...started on the rear seat assembly. Going to take a bit of time..each part has seams or very minor flash to contend with....as it is difficult to tell what can and can't be seen through all the glass...everything is getting some sanding work to remove those seams and flash...
also drilled out the 'holes' in the base of the seat as well...and attached the 'box' to the back of the seat.

Attachments

• Rear Seat_6369.JPG
    Rear Seat_6369.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Rear Seat_6377.JPG
    Rear Seat_6377.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Rear Seat_6380.JPG
    Rear Seat_6380.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 356
Nice Wayne. The seat looks beautifully moulded and I reckon Revell, with Guttorm's help, have really pushed the boat out on this kit! Can't wait to get mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back