**** DONE: Revell 1/32 Ju88A-5 4D + MR 7/KG30 MTO Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Very cool. Now I see why the extras will to, not detract from, your model Wayne. That IS rather a big space to fill isn't it!!

Damn right it's a big space to fill !!!:D Gonna keep it as simple as possible.....I hope...even got my son Aaron looking to contribute on the base work!:D

Currently working on some more curtains for that rear canopy...

Last edited:
Ok here is the front gun and sights....not easy to do...stuff is so small and delicate!

Attachments

• Front Gun Sights_2124.JPG
    Front Gun Sights_2124.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Front Gun Sights_2125.JPG
    Front Gun Sights_2125.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 105
a little red ring ( on the lower circle part ) on the Mg barrel holder would be very nice..hehe

Attachments

• Front%20Gun%20Sights_2125.JPG
    Front%20Gun%20Sights_2125.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 91
a little red ring ( on the lower circle part ) on the Mg barrel holder would be very nice..hehe

:shock:....Ok......you mean a painted ring that needs to be added or a painted thin red band to simulate a ring?

Ok added a couple of curtains to the upper rear canopy and another attached to the Main frame on the starboard forward side that will sit under the canopy when fitted....decided that this would be enough, otherwise more curtains will cover other work such as the fire extinguisher that I really want to be seen....hope this satisfies all including Guttorm!:D

Attachments

• Rear Canopy Curtains_2144.JPG
    Rear Canopy Curtains_2144.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 414
  • Rear Canopy curtains_2145.JPG
    Rear Canopy curtains_2145.JPG
    59.7 KB · Views: 94
Would have preferred 'Live Lemon' with 'Prime Pink' flower print, but, I suppose good old plain curtains will have to do !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back