**** DONE: XF-85 Goblin. Parasite Fighter Prototype. Group Build (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It's looking good Tony, nice work with the canopy and not that it's much good to you, but I have a spare compressor having just bought a new one with an air tank.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

The compressor might come in this afternoon, but I'm leaving on vacation Thursday and have to get ready for that so at this point even if I get my hands on it today I will probably not have time to get it hooked up and get some painting done, but I'm going to try. It would be nice to get the base coat of silver on so it has a week to completely cure wile I'm away before I start masking over it.

Finally got an internet hook up at a new hotel and was able to check in.
I'll be home this weekend and will hopefully have my new compressor by Monday and so will be painting by early next week.
Mickey says Hi :smileymouse:

Last edited:
It's a pain waiting for stuff to arrive. I sent a parcel to Igor on June 18th, and was told it would take four working days. It still hasn't arrived! And one of the kits in it is supposed to be for this GB !!
Hope it arrives soon Glenn, meanwhile,you could use a car/truck inner tube.......

P7022248.JPG
New compressor all hooked up and running so I sprayed the first shade of aluminum using Floquil old silver

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back