East Coast Snow Storm of 2009

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Southern New Jersey
Didn't know where else to post some of these but took a few pics of the recent snow storm. First is my new home and the second is my dog looking for a way to get into the backyard. Charles, I think I upgraded from my last home!

Anybody else from the right side of the US that saw the white stuff, post your pics!!!

Attachments

• house01.jpg
    house01.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 668
  • house02.jpg
    house02.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 956
looks like your dog is looking for a place to take a dump. talk about a frustrating look, nothing like a good frozen dog turd right in the middle of your walkway though ...........

Its not Global Warming, its now called Climate Change and it freaking works!!!!

And yes Erich, that is exactly what he was looking to do but his yard disappeared.

The New Jersey shore got hit hard.....2+ feet of snow!

Pics of my back yard.

TO

Attachments

• DSCN4201.JPG
    DSCN4201.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCN4200.JPG
    DSCN4200.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 601
  • DSCN4199.JPG
    DSCN4199.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 499
  • DSCN4198.JPG
    DSCN4198.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 480
  • DSCN4197.JPG
    DSCN4197.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 452
.........Charles, I think I upgraded from my last home!

No doubt in my retired military mind. This is the kind of house Edna Mae always
wanted..... two story [with an attic] and a big front porch. You done good, Chris !

This is a shot out my back door, we got zip !!

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_1630.JPG
    DSC_1630.JPG
    115.6 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
whats that Charles a high fence to keep the neighbors malicious cretins out of your yard and out of the bird feeders ?

snow bring it on they are talking a huge maybe, most likely sun, so you guys ready for freezing rain on top of that two feet ?

2 feet over here too. Other side of the Delaware. Was out driving around yesterday and I was a mobile whiteout from all the snow coming off my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back