Eduards 1/48 POLIKARPOV U-2 VVS.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
Aug 21, 2006
In my castle....
1/48 Polikarpov U-2 VVS by EDUARD and code, ED1112.
Found one at Stanbridges Hobby Shop in Perth, Aussieland....
Hopefully everything with the bank should be sorted (and my inspiration back) before the end of this GB, so that I can decide what to do, a Pe-2 or a 'Nightwitches' Po-2....
If these guys will have any left...:lol:

Question is though, is the Po-2 and U-2 the same machine, if not, what's the difference?

The kit in question....

Attachments

• ED1112.jpg
    ED1112.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
U-2 and Po-2 are the same machine.

I was thinking this would be an excellelent subject for the GB and look forward to seeing this one come together.

Yeah, it's an interesting subject! Would be fun to do Natalya Meklin's bird if possible, if they had any assigned to them that is. Know feck all about these nightwitches.....where they operated etc., etc...

The name of Po-2 was given to the U-2 after Polikarpov's death in 1944, as momo serves. The plane was also assembling in Poland after the war and named CSS-13. For the medical rescue S-13.

Women Aces

Not sure if this will help you Jan. I like to use it from time to time as a guide to source material. The website itself lists all aces known in WW2. Many seem to have other web pages attached to them. Hope it helps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back