**** DONE: 1/48 Hobbycraft La-7 of Kozhedub VVS GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for all that........... sometimes I am thinking IF it ever gets finished......
Check out the scale of the leaves and the Hero stars, don't you just love some kit decals!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I need to find aftermarket decals to make it look correct!
And I'll just have to live with black outlined numbers.

Sh!T.

Attachments

• 1 La-7_b.jpg
    1 La-7_b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 9 decals.jpg
    9 decals.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 132
Ooohh them decals, looks like your coping okay Bill, I've just been to hell and back with my own home made decals for the La-5, air was blue for a time!!!

GD deckles.................... don't you hate Sleebay. Had them to the last few hours and BINGO, taken away in a flash......... that'll teach me to Bid instead of buying Now.... But have a set that cost me another tenner on their way, express. so I may get them on in time, AGAIN!

Thanks for bearing with me on these builds.....

My GB's are like cooking the wife a birthday meal, without being reallllly prepared with all the ingredients. Like laast night, got the wrong Salmon, skin on and bones in, damn.

I am already gathering stuff for the Captured GB. Kit is ordered, Hasegawa Fw190A-4, 09091. Looking for possible exterior accessories, prop, wheels and anything else that will make it look better. Decals will be there when I Start this time. An old dog Can learn new tricks!!!!!!

Bill

Thanks T.
Just looking back at it, I realized I haven't put the foil on the exhaust panel........

Thanks for all that........... sometimes I am thinking IF it ever gets finished......
Check out the scale of the leaves and the Hero stars, don't you just love some kit decals!!!!!!!!!!!
Now I need to find aftermarket decals to make it look correct!
And I'll just have to live with black outlined numbers.

Sh!T.

That looks sharp

Bugger all on the decals. But I did get the 27 painted, solid red by mistake, but am gonna leave it. Them others better show!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back