F1 - 2016 season...

Lucky13

Forum Mascot
54,835
40,221
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
In my castle....
Shows you how much I follow this, I didn't know there's a Swede in F1 again, Marcus Ericsson!
This will be his second season with Sauber..
Think that I'll have to watch this time, even if the cars are ugly!
 
The cars actually looked better in 2015 than 2014, in 2016 there's some new rules that will affect looks and also there willbe a 25% increase in engine noise..Still sound like Buicks with fart cans on them.
 
My proposal for the 2018 rules before they start running the cars on rubber bands or compressed air. Choice of:

Normally aspirated 2.9 liter engines with KERS optional

Mechanically driven supercharger 1.1 liter engines without KERS
 
Wow, Nico wins the F1 championship then promptly retires..I think he would of raced harder next year since he got the win off his shoulder. Oh well.
 
Yes, big surprise. Merc should go for Verstappen now.

This reminds me of when Sam Hanks retired in Victory Lane after winning the 1957 Indianapolis 500.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back