F22 MIA

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dang. This isn't the season to go missing in the outback of Alaska, without a lot of specialized cold-weather gear. Will be prayin for him and his family.

Mountains play havok with radio, unless you happen to be searching in the same valley. Thoughts and hopes are with the affected peeps.
Mmm, nowerdays tech space needs, reduce survival gear needs... I fear that since retrival hasn't happened yet...

I used to watch the F-22s up there in Alaska fly around while I was up there earlier this year. Not a good year for Elmendorf. I was there when the C-17 crashed this summer.

Still have not found the pilot, but they did release the name. He does have a wife and two kids, so my heart is heavy till they find him. I sure hope he is ok. :cry:

I will keep updating as I find things out.

Damn. Unless some information is being supressed (likely), one can only assume some sort of pilot incapacitation.

Ya know Matt, im thinking the same thing. I just really hate to say it, but I am thinking the pilot flew with the plane into the ground, but I will keep praying he is ok and thinking so till I hear otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back