***Finished FW190A-6 1./JG1 Unteroffizier Rudolf Hübl, White-5, Oct 1943

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

muller

Tech Sergeant
Apr 7, 2008
Hibernia
Got the seatbelts in and aerial wires on at last!

SL382335.jpg

SL382336.jpg

SL382337.jpg

SL382338.jpg

SL382339.jpg

SL382340.jpg

190a1.gif

190a.gif

outside1.jpg

On to the PTO GB :)

Thanks lads :) I'll be building more 190's!

Thanks lads, it was bit sunny here today, and I took them in a hurry cos I was heading off for a couple of days. But since some scumbag car thief broke my steering wheel, I'll be going nowhere! I'll take some more pics and substitute them.

Cheers Chris :) The cowling is painted white, the black squares are decals. A bit fiddly and they need touching up with paint in places, but they turned out ok. There are 2 other butcherbird options, one with a yellow/black checker scheme, and a red/black one. I might build them all!

Heck Keith! Out of a total of six wheels on your car (including the spare) some t**t had to bust the most important one! Hope you can get it sorted, and catch the numpty that did it. The application of a wheel brace to his head half a dozen times, whilst repeating the mantra 'Thow shalt not touch my car again' should work wonders. OK, not for him, but it'll give you great satisfaction!

Thats exactly how I felt yesterday Terry. The cops just took down the details and said they'd give me a crime report for the insurance company. Basically they're going to do feck all about it. But what can they do?

It happened outside my parents house. They reckon it was targeted for use in a ram raid. They didn't take anything, stereo i-pod are still there, and a pair of ray bans. They just wanted the vehicle, and when they broke the steering wheel, they left it. There has been a few 4x4 robberies in the area lately that have been used to ram storefronts and remove the stand alone ATM's. If it happened outside my house, they probably would have had new assholes torn by the dogs.

With Wayne ,its a Beauty! 8)

Also although its unlikely I hope those arseholes get caught

I've joined your club Keith. I got up in the middle of the night to find someone under the hood of my Jeep, trying to hot-wire or something. The t**t ran off as I opened the front door of the house. Have to admit, it was easy for him, as the hood release had snapped, meaning the hood was 'popped'. It could have been rather fun watching though, as the battery's as flat as a witches t*t!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back