Done : Fw190A-6 1./JG1 Unteroffizier Rudolf Hübl, White-5 Oct,1943 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks all! :)

Well she's nearly finished! I'm still waiting on the etched belts to come, so the seat isn't in the pit. The canopy is just sitting in place. I still need to add the aerial wires too.

SL382253-1.jpg

SL382254-1.jpg

SL382257-1.jpg

I'll do a bit more work on the base for it too. Does it snow in Germany in October??

Thanks fellas :)

These pics look very dark on my work PC, at home on my laptop they look ok?? I've edited them online to brighten them up a bit.

I've decided its Autumn in October in Germany Terry, i've added some dead leaves to the base, also yellowed the grass a bit. More pics later!

She looks great Keith!

I think autumns your best bet for october. Here in Hungary (and also when I lived in Austria) we dont get the snow till about late November/December.

Thanks for the input lads, got some outdoor pics yesterday evening after work.

outside.jpg

Flash went off on this one. But the sky looks cool.

outside1.jpg

Still waiting for those etched belts!

Thanks fellas :)

Terry, I think I need a bigger base to take outdoor pics like above. You can see the edges of it.

I'm hoping those belts are in the letterbox when I get home so I can get this finished.

That M41 Bulldog is just begging to be started! I never never start a new build before the old one is finished.

Keith, you could always build a temporary 'set' around the base for the shots. Spread-out a sheet of 'hairy grass' matt or similar, in front/around the base, angle it slightly down away from the base, and it will blend in with the real backround. You might need to use 'aperture priority' if you have it on your camera to get the best effect.

Cheers Terry, might take a drive over to the LHS tomorrow and see if they have a grass mat. Don't know about aperture priority, googling now! :thumbleft:

Thanks Marek Jan, our Airforce is starting to look good eh?

My camera doesn't have aperture priority, I need a better camera! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back