Finished Shots of Each Build.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So whats up Chris??? Been layin around too much, soakin up that sympathy lovin from the pre-wife????

Im dyin to see what u got cookin with Jans model.... Had an idea this morning about this.... Was wondering if could combine Jans model and my model into one pic, with the added background and pilots etc etc.... Ive got all sorts of different angles on mine that u could use if need be...

That sounds good. Maybe if some extra pics were taken of some of the models, at various angles and elevations, a really good group scene could be contrived? Maybe even a line-up with an overflight? Just a thought! I'll leave now then, shall I?

If I could get shots of your models at a low angle - like Terry's below - and outside in natural light, I can do something. The shots I have now aren't working as well as those first two I did.

Attachments

• Varus%20Teutonicus%20035.jpg
    Varus%20Teutonicus%20035.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 211
Not necessarily from that front angle - more like that level. Most shots are from ground level and finding a shot higher up to place a pic into is hard. I tried and not much out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back