May 8, 2009 #41 lesofprimus Brigadier General 18,825 48 Joined Jul 27, 2004 Location Long Island Native in Mississippi Website ihatemeatballs.com Any updates??? The 1st Build ends tonight....
May 8, 2009 #42 Njaco The Pop-Tart Whisperer 22,572 2,807 Joined Feb 19, 2007 Location Fla-eee-dah! Really was hoping to see this baby done!
May 8, 2009 #43 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,231 15,147 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Sorry, I thought I'd posted, or at least informed the judges. Due to pressure of work etc, BT has withdrawn this model from the 'competition', as he won't be able to finish. He will, however, post pics when it is eventually done. Terry.
Sorry, I thought I'd posted, or at least informed the judges. Due to pressure of work etc, BT has withdrawn this model from the 'competition', as he won't be able to finish. He will, however, post pics when it is eventually done. Terry.
May 9, 2009 #44 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Fair enough!