Flying Frog

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Flying Frog

Recruit
Dec 11, 2010
Hi to all,

At first, i'm sorry for my very poor English. I will try to be understandable.

So I'm Chris "Flying Frog", French, 48 years old, married, 5 child. My passions are scale modelling, to draw airplanes and to create decals for scale models. My brand is called FFSMC Productions but my webshop is under re-building now. You can have an idea there Link Removed.
Please don't use it, it is only to watch for the moment.

I can show you an example of one of my last sheets :

Miss-Judy_notice_1-48.png

Miss-Judy_notice_1-72.png

and the last one I created for a new scale models brand :

Notice-Fr.png

Notice-GB.png

Cheers

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, welcome to the forum.

While your work is certainly good, we do not allow advertising of products or personal websites with the purpose of selling goods.

Sorry, but I have removed the link to your site. We also prefer that if you are going to post links to a personal site with the purpose of selling things that you contact the forum staff first.

I hope you understand this. This is a non profit site and we also have to think about the security of the members of our forum.

No problem for the link removed, it was just to show what I do. It isn't my job to live... and I'm not there to sale, just to share my passion for aviation with all of you.

Chris

I have known you as a brilliant artist, Chris.
Welcome to the forum!

Howdy and welcome from sunny and windy Croatia. And now ... Flying Frog - 10 points:lol::D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back