Foam Core b-24

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't know how to quote people but to respond to Wurger there is no pictures yet because all it it is so far is a white board
Also any recommendations on nose art?

In the lower right corner of each post is a REPLY button you can click on. That will copy what the person said and you can type your reply. B-24 nose art. If this is something you are doing from scratch and don't really have a preference, again just do a google search and pick something you like. Can't wait to see some picks. Good luck.

I don't know how to quote people but to respond to Wurger there is no pictures yet because all it it is so far is a white board ...

Ah.. OK. ... I've been sure you started the project. Looking forward to the shots of the progress. :thumbleft:

In the lower right corner of each post is a REPLY button you can click on. That will copy what the person said and you can type your reply. B-24 nose art. If this is something you are doing from scratch and don't really have a preference, again just do a google search and pick something you like. Can't wait to see some picks. Good luck.
Here is some ideas

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back