Foam Core b-24

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

A very nice looking dog. What is its name?

1/48... I've thought you were going to make something bigger. Back to drawings... do you need drawings with bulkheads and airfoils or anything like that? And , of course , how are you going to make the model?

Here is my cardboard one of 1/33 scale, still under construction.

DSCN0696.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

A nice name of your dog. My one is also a he and is called Bazyl.

As far as the scale is concerned... all depends on how much of room you have there. For instance my model is of the winspan about 102 cm what is is a little bit more than 40 inches. My workbench is enough for the fuselage and both wings put separately. But when all main components are put togeter there is a lack of room. And I had to use a table in the kitchen. The 1/48 scale seems to be OK if you planning making more models in the scale. However the materials and the way for making of the model can influence this too.

Last edited:
I think you are right. How thick is the foam?

I had a look at the manual. It is good for making details of the interior. But you need drawings for making of the fuselage wings etc... or you have already had such ones.

BTW are you going to make the D version or the later ones with the nose turret?

Please check the Private Message. It is the small icon at the top and right of screen left to the icon with the bell.

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place. Scaling up the plans Wojtek(Wurger) sent you should help a lot. Quite an ambitious project for a first time but I wish you well. I've never done anything like this before so I'm very interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back