Frog Me 262

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I managed to peel myself away from the XBOX and get the cockpit done over the last few nights. While it is not %100 accurate it will fill the void quite nicely.

100_1948.jpg

100_1949.jpg

100_1950.jpg

Now to start working on an engine, I plan on having one of them exposed depending on how it turns out.

After a bit more farting about on the weekend, The wheel well is done. I forgot what an atrocious fit most of these Frog kits were. A few years back I did the He 219 and it seemed I was filling and sanding as a career !! Started sanding down the raised panel lines and the fist sized rivets and realized I'm probably going to run out of filler before this is up !

100_1952.jpg

100_1951.jpg

And then the wife asks me "you going to hide in the basement all winter and build planes ?" And I said only til we have enough money to go to Hawaii !!! Dam it's COLD outside !

Onward with the typical hibernating Canuck with bleached out eyes who would rather build planes than join a winter club and curl ! Got the wings done and some Rosie the riveter type stuff. Now the engine nacelles, going to have one open so scratch up a jet engine is next.
100_1959.jpg

100_1961.jpg

100_1962.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back