Fw 190A-8 "Red 19" of 5./JG300 Ernst Schröder Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

Great news mate, keep it going. Why not have a go at making a harness from thin paper or metal foil? The lead foil from wine bottles or the silver foil from some medicinal tablets packs is ideal.
Great idea.
 
004.gif


005.gif


006.gif
 
I don't have an airbrush so it will be handbrushed. I think I have a plan to get a good paint job though, by hand.

009.gif


010.gif


013.gif
 
I am not going to get done in time. I keep getting called out of town for business and I started late anyways. I just looked over what I need to do and it is impossible to finish in time with any sort of quality that I want. I appologize and will do better on the PTO build.
 
Whatever happened to this thread? I am building Ernst Schroeders Fw190 at this moment and I am realy curious what you made of it! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back