I’d go ahead and post, personally.I have two possible entries for the Night Fighter build- I need something of a palate-cleaner after the Smer SM.79 I've just finished.
The Naxos bits and decals for a Messerschmitt Bf 109 G-6/U/N4 are en route from Hannants, and will be fitted to an Eduard Overtrees kit I had in my stash. Can I put this into a new entry so long, while I wait for the bits to arrive? Or should I wait for the bits before starting the thread?
The other option is a Revell Ta 154, which is due to arrive on Tuesday.
Got all mine lined up but I'm not saying what, don't want to tempt fate.GB 58 - Night Fighters All Eras - May 1, 2023 to Sept 3, 2023
* Almost finished with my F6F-3N
GB 59 - WW2 Pacific Theater of Operations (PTO) - Aug 1, 2023 to Dec 3, 2024
* Finely get to do an AVG P-40E
GB 60 - Zombie Build - Nov 1, 2023 to Mar 3, 2024
* May finish one of my 1/32nd Mustangs???????
GB 61 - Carrier and Maritime Aircraft - All Eras - Feb 1, 2024 to June 2, 2024
* I see a Yorktown Corsair in my future!!!!!
GB 62 - Spitfires - May 1, 2024 to Sept 1, 2024
* Got a couple of Mk.XIX's to choose from. Maybe the Dr will be back???? Bwaahahahaaaa
GB 63 - Stormy Weather - Aug 1, 2024 to Dec 1, 2024
* My old friend Russ's Fury is destined for This one!
GB 64 - One Trick Pony - Nov 1, 2024 to Mar 2, 2025
* I did nose art on Crickets #6 Mustang for Reno, so it's his I'm doing. Slick canopy and fuselage and all.
GB 65 - Aircraft with No Propellers - Feb 1, 2025 to June 1, 2025
* This one Has to be Bob Love's Korean war F-86 without a doubt. I'll be turning 82 the end of June.