G'day All

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Peebs

Senior Airman
Apr 7, 2010
Werribee Vic
G'day Gang,

I've built models off and on for years, some good, some pretty ordinary...... built some planes way way back, but mostly cars..... Am 2/3 way through a 1:200 part works Bismarck.. Always been a WWII buff, building the Bismark has re kindled my interest in WWII planes. I'm about to start ICM 1:48 Bf 109-4 kit and also have Dragon 1:32 P51D mustang with RAAF decal set.

Oh and I found a Revell 1:28 'Red Baron' I bought years ago that I've almost finished.

looking forward to trying some 'weathering' techniques as I've never done so before.

Was looking through the forums a little and found that great colour reference chart. Not sure if its been posted here before, but in my search for the right colours for my my Bismarck I came across a web site that you can enter in a name or colour etc and it gives you equivalencies in model paints. I'll post a link to the site in the painting section for those who want to check it out.

Cheers
Pete

sign0016.gif

G'day Pete, greetings from Oz and welcome to the forum glad to have you on board.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Gday Pete,
I'm a newbie myself.I see ur in Werribee,I'm near Frankston on the other side of the city.
Cheers,
Tony.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

I'll post some pix of the Bismarck in the personal gallery of the off topic section for you Crimea_River

pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back