
5000 + hits since the last update in March and now on page three....I really need to get my rsend into gear !!!.
Due to pressures of work and stuff around the homestead (have hardly posted on here for a while. You aint forgotten chaps !!), haven't really had the time to do any work on my Babe,.
I did manage to take her up to Leiston over the May Bank holiday weekend.
Leiston, in Suffolk, was the home of the 357th Fighter Group (some very famous chaps flew with them, Anderson, Shea, Yeager, Carson) and having spoken to the guys earlier about the possibility of bring her along for their Memorial event, I'm pleased to say that the whole weekend was a fantastic experience (I'm going back next year !!

), with some very good contacts made, stories told and some great fly-overs.
I did raise a glass in the evening and also took the opportunity to put my Babe next to the on-site' 51'.
I do have planned a heap of stuff, but I've had to cancel plans to go to this years CockpitFest, and with Flying Legends just around the corner and then my Warbird trip to the US in Mid July, I'm probably not going to be doing much until its winter time again !!. Please bear with me