Going to be gone a few weeks.... (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Well, the time has come. Friday is my last day in military life, and me and the family is packing up and moving back to California. We will be driving across, so it will take a few weeks (due to us also visiting family along the way). I am hoping to be going to a job at Edwards AFB, but no one has called yet. So as of friday I will be jobless. I ask for some prayers from my friends on this site as we make this difficult transistion and to what unknowns await us. I wish everyone a new year, and I will try to get on here when I can, but I just dont know when that will be. Have a great day..

Scary Beau but I am sure it will work out best of Luck in your new adventures Sir.By the way how many years?

Best of luck, BP...things out here in California are kind difficult right now, but God willing, you'll do ok.

Drive careful, have a good trip, and we'll see ya' soon!

Good luck with the change and the trip, I know how difficult the transition can be. Drive safe and take care, and look forward to hearing from you when you can.

Take care Bro. If you need anything at all, I'm sure theres some-one here who can help out.

All the best and hear from you soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back