*** Group Build #1 WINNERS! ***

You mean those occassions when the parent, normally the mother, uses the full given name, in that 'certain tone', when calling to the son? I seem to recall a few of those myself - 'TERENCE!!'
It's then when you know you're really in the s**t !!
 
You mean those occassions when the parent, normally the mother, uses the full given name, in that 'certain tone', when calling to the son?
No, I was Danny Case till I was about 13, in 1979.... Then I became known as Dan Da Man....
Er...were there any Daniel's in there somewhere?
My full real name on my birth certificate is Daniel, but I think only my preacher called me Daniel.......
It's then when you know you're really in the s**t !!
I knew I was in trouble when Mom would use my full name in a loud voice filled with disgust and displeasure, "DANIEL SAVAGE CASE, GET UR ASS IN THIS HOUSE!!!!"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back