Done : Major Tratt's Me410A-1/U2/R4: Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Ahhhh, the antenna wire.......thank god for girlfriends!

It dried sufficently to redrill the hole, painted the sides, camo and such. Theres a bit of a seam on the side but nothing that really detracts. The holes are alittle off but not much. All in all, its coming along!

Sounds good Chris. I think you've given me a clue as to the source of your antenna wire, but I won't steal your thunder by suggesting what in think it is!

Poptarts cure everything....gout, the vapors, the piles, bad checks, Lucky's halitosis, .......

2N+LT is an Me 210 A-1. You can tell most easily in the view in Post #72 by looking at the panel ahead of the exhaust stubs. On the Me 210 it is square (like this one), and on the Me 410 it is rectangular (due to the extra length of the DB 603 over the DB 601/605).

Few more pics.

The re-constructed nose. Small seam on the right but that I can fix. The new gun hole I need to darken. Some pics of the underside and wheel gears. Attached the rockets but they are a bit misaligned - the pilot holes I can see now are horrible for placement but WTH. Still need to wash/weather the tubes slightly.

Attachments

• nose200.jpg
    nose200.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 92
  • nose201.jpg
    nose201.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 94
  • nose202.jpg
    nose202.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 98
  • nose203.jpg
    nose203.jpg