Schilling's Bf109G6/R4 of 9./Jg54 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, this establishment is really rather overwhelmingly and positively, tremendously outgoing in its willingness to extend the hospitality of global assistance to its members, whenever, and wherever needed, whomsoever they might be.
How's that!?

Got some decals for ya mate, PM me your address and I will get them off to you...

Sweet! Doing that now and thanks a million, Wayne!

And I have to agree with everyone regarding the quality of this forum. A genuine group I'm glad to be part of.

It's just a damn-shame that we're spread all over the globe, I'd say a night at the watering hole would be a real kick in the a**! :thumbright:

Now that WOULD be a night to remember! If I ever win the Lottery big style, I'll organise and pay for such a night, or two!

OK, this establishment is really rather overwhelmingly and positively, tremendously outgoing in its willingness to extend the hospitality of global assistance to its members, whenever, and wherever needed, whomsoever they might be.
How's that!?
What the.....? Been smoking bad pot, wrong kinda grass or have you been drinking blended whisky? If you have pets, be careful which tin you eat from!:lol:

Yeah, those ant eggs are b****y awful, don't know what Goldfish see in them!
Amsterdam.... 'The Grasshopper Bar', 'Teasers', Christina....never been! (cough!)

More or less - I can just about remember a bit of Dutch, as I had a Dutch girlfriend once, and I also remember a little German, (The language that is, not a small human native of Germany!) which, although not the same, has similarities.

"komen besteden met ons" I think means come stay with us, but I know 0 Dutch, it's using German, so I don't know the first part hehe.

Kommen stehen mit uns.
Komen besteden met ons.

houden wij van uw grote haan I have no idea haha.
Something about we, with the wij? It looks like wir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back