Schilling's Bf109G6/R4 of 9./Jg54 Gruppe Build (1 Viewer)

I don't want to hear any "Hahn solo" jokes...
 
:rolleyes:
 
Yep Cory, and that's where the JG2 Cockerel badge came from, being originally the personal motif of 'Assi' Hahn; based the badge on his name.
 
Dude, who the fu*k are u kiddin???

When u walk down Bloedstraat, the hookers all holler out "Jan, houden wij van uw grote haan, komen besteden met ons..."

:lol: I love babelfish

Les, I cannot believe they said that to you :lol:
 
Have a worldwide reputation son....!
 
:lol:
 
PLEASE TELL ME U ACTUALLY TOOK THAT PIC IN UR AVATAR.... I LOVE IT!!!

Well, *technically* I did...years ago...lol

This used to be my Valentie's Day avatar in Instant Messenger :lol:

I went to ACME Heart Maker and "made" it.

I just made this one:
 

Attachments

  • heart_ww2ac.jpg
    heart_ww2ac.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 176
8)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back