Happy 4th of July to all Americans out there!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

timshatz

Chief Master Sergeant
Mar 29, 2006
Phila, Pa
Have a great 4th of July and have a cold one (if old enough) for me!

ENJOY!

DSC_0035.JPG

I'll wish you guys a happy fourth.... even if my work load doubles because

I already posted this. Oh well...

Ah my first 4th of July where I will be at home in a long time (Military loves to make sure its soldiers do not get hollidays off...:lol:). I guess being a civilian again pays off!

I am having a big BBQ over at my house this weekend with lots of friends. I have 10 racks of ribs ready to go. Tomorrow I will make my Cole Slaw (KFC recipe...), potato salad and baked beans. Later in the day I will get the grill going.

Some of my guests tomorrow will be Germany and I have promised them a real traditional American BBQ. The only thing that will not be American is going to be there beer, I just could not go there! :lol:

Later that night we will watch the fire works form the Army Airfield that I work at from my back yard.

I plan having a good holliday weekend. I will probably go fishing on Saturday and either golfing or hiking on Sunday.

What are you guys up to?

I'm starting it off right. Tonight, we are doing an Independence Day flyover for an event over my own town. The really cool thing about that is that one of the pilots just returned from Afghanistan. Moorpark does their fireworks and festivities on the 3rd, so it works out nice to have a BBQ tomorrow with some friends. Saturday and Sunday will be probably editing pictures from tonight.

thats right editing photos and getting them on this very site !

I'll probably try and catch up on some business before my trip to Germany in 3 weeks, since one kid is away camping and another is off to places north, will be home with the Mrs. who needs quite a bit of rest

happy 4th gents !!!

A Happy Fourth to all Americans.My best wishes.:D

Happy 4th!!

I actually will be doing nothing. Had a long workweek (six 10 hour days with several 2am call-outs!) so I have nothing planned. The township parade goes by my window and since I'm on the second floor I have great seats! Then I go to work at 6pm. :( Big booming fireworks and running dogs don't mix!

"Let martial note in triumph float
And liberty extend its might hand
A flag appears 'mid thunderous cheers,
The banner of the Western land"

Happy Birthday to all Americans!

Happy 4th of July all you Americans out there!

I already posted this. Oh well...

Ah my first 4th of July where I will be at home in a long time (Military loves to make sure its soldiers do not get hollidays off...:lol:). I guess being a civilian again pays off!

I am having a big BBQ over at my house this weekend with lots of friends. I have 10 racks of ribs ready to go. Tomorrow I will make my Cole Slaw (KFC recipe...), potato salad and baked beans. Later in the day I will get the grill going.

Some of my guests tomorrow will be Germany and I have promised them a real traditional American BBQ. The only thing that will not be American is going to be there beer, I just could not go there! :lol:

Later that night we will watch the fire works form the Army Airfield that I work at from my back yard.

I plan having a good holliday weekend. I will probably go fishing on Saturday and either golfing or hiking on Sunday.

What are you guys up to?

Enjoy your holiday Chris, hope you´ll have a nice weather during BBQ.
Since 2 weeks ago till yesterday we had terrible hot weather here with temps over 30 degree and since yesterday´s night there´s nothing bun rain here actualy. The weather prevision says about 30 degree on Sunday so I wanna spend it at the lake with my family. I´m happy my wife has a driving licence and can drive us back:lol:

I think we will be alright Roman. The weather today is sunny and about 28 C and tonigh it is supposed to be about 23 C and slight chance of light rain for a short period of time. We have big porch to sit under though so even if it does rain, we can continue to have a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back