Happy Birthday ABW !

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
It's Aaron's Birthday! Hope you have a great day mate, all the best, and I'll have a pint or two on your behalf later !

Thanks guys, it's been good so far. Had the shop to myself. The boss is gone and no one else showed up. Worked on a Survivor 340 4-speed Duster from 3 AM to about 10 AM and then colored and cleared a Harley fuel tank. My dad called and we went to lunch so I am all but ready for bed now.:lol:

Thanks guys, it's been good so far. Had the shop to myself. The boss is gone and no one else showed up. Worked on a Survivor 340 4-speed Duster from 3 AM to about 10 AM and then colored and cleared a Harley fuel tank. My dad called and we went to lunch so I am all but ready for bed now.:lol:

Living the dream dude !

You have a fantastic time big fella, doing whatever it is you end doing

One of my personal favorites!! Too cool!!

Thanks guys, Messy, I'm glad you like it. I've grown to like'em. I will get some photos before it goes home. And Gary, thank you, I'm just working on the P-47. Just finished the last of the paint work and will Future it tomorrow I hope.

Happy Birthday Aaron my sincerest wish for many more

Attachments

• bdflasher.gif
    bdflasher.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 265
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back