Happy New Year (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

a good strong cup of Scottish tea will brighten your spirits Crippen

and then a good stiff hard bike ride of 40 miles followed by an ice cold shower ......... ah you will feel like a new woman ............ maybe 8)

resolutions now eh ? well get up and over my cancer, ride more often and more centuries. More lovin on my mrs. and my kids/grand-daughters, have a better attitude towards people...........

Happy New Year everyone!

As soon as I get back home, I'll upload pictures from a great fireshow that was here today.

My Grandmother died at 2:00AM this morning. Age 95.

A lifelong "East Ender" from London, she died in a local London hospital from complications from hip surgery.

Fortunantly she hung on long enough for my mom to make an emergency trip from Minnesota to London where she saw her for a few hours before she passed on.

New Years eve will always be different for me now....

Syscom, I would like to offer my condolences to you on the passing of your Grandmother...:(

Oh man, sorry to hear that, sys. My condolences. As has been said, at least your mother was there for her.

i can't see this year being too different to any others though really, i can't think of anything too major i'll be doing this year.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back