He Who Must Not Be Named is still pissing on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just crack the can o' whupass, give him a little whiff of it. That sends 99% of these turds running home to mommy.
 
Having been around message boards for a number of years, a troll is a troll, and they are usually pretty easy to spot. If someone came on here and spouted off about another message board banning him for now reason, etc, that would be a red flag for me that he is probably a sniveling ne'er-do-well that we want to get weeded out quick. Dan is the master of smelling that out and will usually mop the floor with them in a few posts.
 
I would rather be on a board that has some discipline and modicum of moral behaviour than flat out anarchy as I've seen on other boards.

And this is the most active board out there. I'm on a few where response time between posts is sometimes weeks. Not my style.

This place is the best there is.
 
This is a greaet forum for its members, banter and turn over rate. The only other forum Im really a major member on is a musicians site (that still is the fastest moving forum i've seen) and again thats mostly for the personalities of the members. if people who are serious and take the time with this and other forums can be extremely rewarding, has been for me. So cheers to the mods who help this place run so smoothly.
 
Nice, you got him with his own game Dan.
 
Last night I was buzzing through that site and still do not really understand what it's strong point(s) are or is...... ? I did understand years ago that this was suppose to be the grandfather of all internet aviation ratings systems but think now a days really who cares.........
 
At least "He Who Must Not Be Named" is soiling his knickers, thinking that he'd get away with it in another forum....I can almost smell his fear! :lol:


Dan=Prosecutor, Jury, Judge and Executioner....!
 
U guys are too much...

I suppose I have REALLY earned this award, rather than in Panama....
41847.jpg
 
I thought "He Who Must Not Be Named" was another unsavory charcter. Wasn't this "He Who Shall be Slightly Mentioned If At All"?
 
:lol: Now that would be funny!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back