Hello from Germany

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

phantom_jk

Recruit
Aug 2, 2009
near Cologne, Germany
Hi everybody,
after reading only for a couple of weeks I`ve now registered myself.
I live near wunderful Cologne in Germany and my interests are mainly WW2 Aviation (especially in the pacific theatre) and Rockabilly/Rock`n`Roll music and 50s lifestyle.
Other interests are modelling (ww2 and post ww2 jets). As time permits, I enjoy playing IL2 and Pacific Fighters.
I am looking forward to retire from the German Navy after almost 12 years in service. I`ve worked as an Air Traffic Control Operator and later Supervisor in a Search and Rescue Wing. If there are any questions, just ask me.
I am looking forward to some good discussions about any kind of WW2 topics!

cheers

JK

Welcome aboard mate

Hi everybody,
after reading only for a couple of weeks I`ve now registered myself.
I live near wunderful Cologne in Germany and my interests are mainly WW2 Aviation (especially in the pacific theatre) and Rockabilly/Rock`n`Roll music and 50s lifestyle.
Other interests are modelling (ww2 and post ww2 jets). As time permits, I enjoy playing IL2 and Pacific Fighters.
I am looking forward to retire from the German Navy after almost 12 years in service. I`ve worked as an Air Traffic Control Operator and later Supervisor in a Search and Rescue Wing. If there are any questions, just ask me.
I am looking forward to some good discussions about any kind of WW2 topics!

cheers

JK

Rockabilly/Rock 'n Roll and 50's lifestyle!? Now we're talking fellas! Finally someone that enjoys real and proper music! Do I dare ask if you enjoy hot rods and kustoms the way they're supposed to be?

Welcome to the family mate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back