Hello gang!

cascabel

Recruit
7
0
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Location
Little Rock
I have always loved WWII era aircraft and am glad to find this great site. I have never created a model but after looking at some of those posted here I believe Im going to give it a go. Now off to the local hobby shop to see what I can find. Cheers!

Thomas
 
Welcome aboard! This is a great site with many freindly and helpful members. I used to love to build models but no where NEAR the quality these folks do.
 
Thx guys!

Thomas
 
Thx Thor! Hope you had a good time in Hot Springs! I live a bit further north, just outside Little Rock. Small world.

Thomas
 
Welcome to the forum, Thomas. Enjoy the place...

Charles
 
Thx Gnomey,ccheese! Just a little update...I went to the hobby shop today and bought a 1:48 Eduard FW 109 A8. Probably over my head at this point but what the heck, you cant learn to swim without getting wet!

Thomas
 
Welcome to the forum Thomas! There is plenty of help building models to be had here!:thumbright: :cool:
 
Hello Thomas, and welcome from England. I've got a good friend (American, ex- RAF WW2 Mosquito pilot!), who used to live near you, then at Hot Springs, but has now moved back to Iowa.
 
sign0016.gif

G'day Thomas, welcome to the forum and I hope the shopping went well, have a Happy Christmas and don't forget to post us your purchases.

santa-107.gif
 
Welcome to the forum Thomas!:D
 
Thx imalko, Njaco, Aaron, Airframes, N4521U, Vic, Wayne, and Geedee! You all make a guy feel welcolme. I appreciate the links as well. Ive already been gathering info and links from this site to help me with my build. Happy Holidays!!!

Thomas
 
Build, build, build, and have fun. Welcome from Iowa, USA. :hello1:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back