Hello

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hey there,

Just signed up because this looks like a nice place, I've already forgotten how I found it. :lol:

So I was wondering, how many of you are actually aviators of some sort. I'm 14 and wish to be a Naval Aviator in my later life. Not really good on introductions so, hello.

Regards,
Nathan.

Welcome! Come on in and make yourself at home. My aviation experience is a grand total of a whopping 8 hours in a Cessna 152 and a half hour of stick time in a Tiger Moth. Aviator? Hell no, but there are several on the site who will chime in.

WElcome to the forum Nathan! There are several here who have flown and are currently pilots - military and civilian. And then theres Lucky.......:)

Welcome from another down undah. Naval Aviator eh?

Today, tomorrow at the latest, get yourself to the local flight school and get to know the instructors. There will be someone at even the smallest airport who is a CFI, Certified Flight Instructor. Pick up a basic book you will be using for ground school and study it. You will either get right into it, or it will scare you away by what you will learn.

I did it at 48, after wanting to fly since I was nine years old. Wish I had done it at 14 mate.

Welcome to the forum.
Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back