Hi From Australia

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

SX2002

Recruit
Apr 30, 2009
Hi Guys,
And a warm hullo from Australia (Adelaide)
Im interested in most WW2 aircraft, but in particular the P51, Spitfire and the Corsair.
Despite searching the web, I've found it hard to find downloadable (AND SAVABLE) video that I can save and play on Windows Media Player. Most video seems to be Flash, etc and not savable.
Does anyone know of any sites that have this facility?
Cheers,
Ron.

Welcome to the site. I'm sure some of Sunny's videos in the Aviation Video section will do just fine. Right click on the file, Save As, pick a place on your hard drive, done.

Welcome to the site.

There are plenty of video downloaders out there that allow you to download flash files (.flv). These can then be converted with a video converter to something that can play in WMP (.avi usually). Both can be found with simple Google searches. I personally use an add in to Firefox to download the files, called "Download Helper" and a converter called "Super Video Converter" both are freeware and so you won't have to pay for them.

As for non-Firefox downloaders do a search for "Flash video downloader" or "youtube video downloader" and you will find some examples. A search for "Super video Converter" will lead you to the converter I use.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back