Hi, to all Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

surfquake

Airman
Dec 29, 2009
Germany
I am new to this forum and just wanted to say hello to everyone here.....hello:oops:!
I try as good as i can but please be patient with my english.
I served some Years in the German Airforce at the CRC Brekendorf (CRC- Contol and Reporting Center..a Ground Based Radar Station).

I love Warbirds (only a few flying here in Germany) and landed on this great Site during a search for a Fw190.

Greetings
Surfquake

Thanks B-17 Engineer!
By the Way the B-17 was a beautiful killing machine.
But asking my Grandmother it was pure Horror...she gets still afraid talking about the Bombraids above Germany...
Same goes for the Bomber Crews receiving hard Fighter and Flak-Resistance above there intendet Target.

I was too late hehehe: Thanks to everyone here for the welcome!
This Site seems to be a good Place to stay8)

It was a great machine but to those on the other end of the 500lb bombs I'm sure it'd be scary!

Well, that was no accusation for bombing Germany.
But as the great English People showed, there was only a hardened will for revenge as a will for caputilation among the german civillians.
Anyhow, the bombing ends the War and that is what counts in the end.
Thanks to all Allies for give me a Home worth living in!8)

Danke und einen netten Gruß zurück nach Bayern!
Kann mich noch an meine Grundausbildung in Roth (südlich von Nürnberg) erinnern.
Aber für den echten Bayern ist das wohl eher Norddeutschland :oops:
Alles Gute jedenfalls!

surfquake

Danke und einen netten Gruß zurück nach Bayern!
Kann mich noch an meine Grundausbildung in Roth (südlich von Nürnberg) erinnern.
Aber für den echten Bayern ist das wohl eher Norddeutschland :oops:
Alles Gute jedenfalls!

surfquake

Yes I know where Roth is. I used to fly into Roth all the time. They would always ask us to flybys for them over the runway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back