Hi, to all Members

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Greetings from New jersey. Welcome to the board and I look forward to seeing your modeling if that is what you are here for? If not welcome just the same.

Hi from Canada. My parents were both German and so, surpisingly enough, I understood everything you wrote to Der Adler except for "Grundausbildung" - ground something or other..

I'm super rusty, but I think it's training or schooling of some type. It's been 30 years so I could be out to lunch on it.
Yeah thats very close to what it means: Grundausbildung is same as (i hope my English is right:oops:): Basic Military Training Course (takes at least 3 Months in Germany).

surfquake

Hi, Surfquake!
You are the first person that I've found that worked on CRC Brekendorf. Due to the long time that this station seems to have been operational it's unlikely that we were there at the same time. I worked there as a JT (Junior Technician) Radar Fitter (Rotors), in 1959 and early 1960. I worked on the radar type 80 and the type 13's. I have to admit that the time I was there was one of the most enjoyable that I had. I started there when it was under RAF command, and left after it had moved to GAF command. Fine times

sign0016.gif

G'day Mate, almost missed your introduction, greetings from Oz and welcome to the forum.
happy0120.gif
happy0120.gif

Hey! Thanks Guys! For this nice welcome..... And nice to see some of you trying to dig out the old German School Lessons ;)
I don´t write here not much (in the Forum) because i have no Knowledge to share. I still learning with every Visit to this Site.
Again Thanks for the Welcome!

Surfquake

Well, that was no accusation for bombing Germany.
But as the great English People showed, there was only a hardened will for revenge as a will for caputilation among the german civillians.
Anyhow, the bombing ends the War and that is what counts in the end.
Thanks to all Allies for give me a Home worth living in!8)

surfquake, you are now one of the Allies. Welcome. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back