Hobbycraft Dornier Do-17Z 5K+EA BoB GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, I got moved from a splint to a walking boot. Still takes about 5 weeks and then some rehab to fully heal

I would have been in trouble if it wasn't a clean fracture cause then I would've needed surgery

I am just so not motivated to go back to this one with all the masks, Christmas break is coming up so I'll hope to get some more done. School has consumed me....

This one is looking so good Harrison that it would be a shame to not finish it. I think it's going to be your very best one so far!

Made a wee bit of progress on the masking of the clear parts, still in the process of getting a new camera. Hopefully I can find my moms in the meantime. I have a half day of school tomorrow so should be able to get some pictures for you guys!

Thank, been watching Hockey all day and masking, it a pretty sloppy job (as in some of the masks cover too much) but you can always add paint, so I'll hopefully get that done today and need to remember to take pics....

Okay, here are some pics...finished canopy...yes its sloppy but some of the masks overlap, the idea is I can always add paint but if I paint too much its hard to take off.

Then some to show overall status...

Attachments

• IMG_2366.JPG
    IMG_2366.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2369.JPG
    IMG_2369.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2379.JPG
    IMG_2379.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_2384.JPG