Home at last! (1 Viewer)

Vertigo

Airman
59
12
Joined
Mar 21, 2012
Location
North Carolina
Website
www.wwii-aviation.com
Finally found a forum that meets my needs. I am looking forward to reading many threads and referencing the forum for future kit builds with my son. I have had an interest in WWI WWII aviation for many years and have started my own on-line business selling collectibles on the internet. I had the opportunity to be around when they found a P-47 on a beach in North Carolina after a storm back in 2002. I'll post pictures and the article some time. Thanks for making a nice forum like this!
 
Welcome to the family mate!
 
Welcome to the best bunch of guys ( and guyettes!) I've known, next to former Airborne mates, in all my life.
BTW, 'some' of us are trying to teach you ex-Colonials how to converse correctly, don't you know, what!?
So, a jolly good welcome from England, and one hopes one enjoys the forum. Oh, and beware of our Swettish member ... he hasn't had any medication for some time .......
 
Welcome from Poland!
 
To balance the stem of anglo-saxon banter we get here from our friends in Blighty, G'day mate! Pull up a piece of carpet, crack a tinny, and kick back with the best buch of blokes (and sheilas - sometimes one and the same when Lucky's wearing his kilt) a bloke could wish to meet!

Looking forward to your input too, sure we'll learn alot from you aswell.

Evan
 
Aye Guvner, cheerios and all that bloody rot. Pull up a banger and have a seat on the wrong side of the road
 
c0140.gif

G'day mate, welcome from the land down under, look forward to some of your input.
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back