How much is gas where you live?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Back in Joliet for a couple of weeks. Lowest was in Missouri $3.25 per gallon at one station and then one exit from that station it was $3.40 per gallon. Here in Joliet the price is $3.29 per gallon at least yesterdays it was. Makes no sense

and we ares till trying to figure out why our govt. bocksbeutels have not made it right with our Canadian bros to the north to start piping in the liquid gold .......

4.15 a gal this morn

You guys have really cheap fuel. Wonder why you are complaining.
Today I tanked €1.70 per liter that is €6.45 per US gallon which in dollars is $8,64 and this is one of the cheapest.

You guys have really cheap fuel. Wonder why you are complaining.
Today I tanked €1.70 per liter that is €6.45 per US gallon which in dollars is $8,64 and this is one of the cheapest.

Oh I agree Marcel but what sucks is that we have enough oil in this country with esp. what was found in the Dakota's to last us 250+ years without importing but the guberment won't let us touch alot of it because it's on enviromentally protected land.The oil being harvested in the Dakota's now is on private land and has reduced the unemployment to a mere 3% in the state (best in nation)with a surplus in the budget between 2-3 billion.Fuel here along the coast $3.47 87 octane/no ethanol 10-20% better gas mileage.

How much is gas where I live ?....frickin expensive !. Currently paying £1.57 a liter. I normaly put £20.00 in the tank at a time and that now lets me go 90 miles before I'm outside pushing !!!.

And the funny thing is, I want a Ford F650 ...gulp....how many tanks on that puppy ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back