I'm Back....kind of..

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn Brother.....

Statistics from the University of Deleware show that a substantially higher % of Jerseyites have appendix problems per capita than any other State in the Union....

The phenominal work studies of Professor Mielk Menuts at the Stockholm Center for Biological Waste Control says that they've attributed this severe spike in the abnormalcy of Jerseyites to the amount of raw sewage that has leaked into the water tables in New Jersey proper....

The study did go on to mention that people who choose to live in a landfill should expect some sort of biological effect on their DNA structure....

Les, you had me going. People from Pa are always willing to believe the worst about Jersey (traffic circles, Wawas, Jersey Devil, Pineys, Chemical Dumps, ect.)

Glad you're up and about N. Nasty stuff, the appenedix. But, on the good side, once it's gone, it doesn't come back! Thing is useless anyway.

Which hospital did you go to?

Thanks all.

Flyboy2, it felt like a bad , BAD cramp in my groin, kinda like a full bladder and you can't go. When I couldn't stand up properly I knew something was up. I was thinking kidney but they said thats more a pain in your back.

Tim, it was JFK Washington. They weren't too bad, no complaints. I went in at 1pm and had surgery at 7pm. Now a day removed from that morphine drip and I FEEL it!

Good one Dan. Had me going until you stated it was a report from Stockholm and we all know how the Swedes handle stuff! :):):) eh, Lucky?! :)

wow... that sucks but It's great that you caught it in time.

i would hate to die from something as mundane as a freakin appendix.

good luck!

Heck Chris! Wondered where you'd gone. Glad to hear you're on the mend, it just means you can no longer chew cud! Over-rated stuff anyway, don't know what cows see in it!!

Best wishes for a quick recovery. Knocking on wood, I've never had any such affliction so I can only imagine the grit. Go slow and let it mend.

...and we thought 2008 was a crap year, huh ??? :|

Hope you get better soon Chris - time to put an end to this bad run!!

It can come on pretty quick Chris, I was out walking with the GF in the Dublin mountains a few years ago, she started complaining about a pain in her stomach, 2 hours later she was in the ER, apendix was out a couple of hours after that. Pretty scary when it happens.

Take it easy for the next 2 weeks, looking forward to some progress pics on that Dauntless! :)

Exactly how it happened Muller. I was surprised as hell. The clue was when I couldn't stand up.

I have one 'ellava bruise in the groin area! Man, its ugly!

Here's to your speedy recovery old sock!
mood_drunk.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back