Ive Been Here for 4 Frickin Years???

Christ almighty, I'm gone for a little while and everyone's testicles crawl inside and rename themselves ovaries.

Yes, I am still alive and kicking. I got a distinction in my Aerospace Eng. Diploma and have recently been offered a job at Thomas Cook Airlines for a three year technicians apprenticeship. I'm moving to a tiny one bedroom apartment over in Manchester (about 60 mile from where I live now) and I'm going to live like a bum for a year until I get a proper wage (I'm only on £12k for the first year).
 
Well done Plan D
 
Dan - are you getting all sentimental and soft? You should go crush someone instantly to repent :lol:

PD - good deal and congratulations.
 
Congrats Plan_D, hope everything work out mate and great to see your'e still around.
 
Just checked....Thursday next week, the 21 st, I've been doing two years of hard time, here on this asylum.....wooohooo me!
sHa_shakeshout.gif
 
Maybe now PD will have time to come visit us more than his lame ass has in the past year.... No more books or teachers dirty looks, just Pints of some good Ale and his Brothers here........
 
Thanks for the words and thoughts fellas.... This is a great place and although we've lost 2 of our most Senior Members, Cheddarcheese and The Lanc Kicks Ass, this place has truly grown into a second home for me...

One day, we are gonna have a humongous meet and greet....

Someday..
Yeah, thanks for sharing your humanity and loving care with us, Dan. ;)

EDIT: I read the whole thread and learned what happened to CC SheepLover.
 
Originally Posted by lesofprimus
Thanks for the words and thoughts fellas.... This is a great place and although we've lost 2 of our most Senior Members, Cheddarcheese and The Lanc Kicks Ass, this place has truly grown into a second home for me...

One day, we are gonna have a humongous meet and greet....

Someday..

Yeah, thanks for sharing your humanity and loving care with us, Dan. ;)

EDIT: I read the whole thread and learned what happened to CC SheepLover.

The first toast on the agenda will for the veterans, for those that served, serve, will serve, for those that made the ultimate sacrifice....:salute:
 
Yeah, thanks for sharing your humanity and loving care with us, Dan. ;)

EDIT: I read the whole thread and learned what happened to CC SheepLover.

Those two were one of a kind.
 
Sounds like you and I, Lucky.....ummmm, you and me.......us two.........
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back