Kursk Group Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It'll happen guys, be patient. I might have time yet to do a T34, probably in 1/35th scale. Rather do a Panther Ausf.D, but no Russian stuff in the GB yet, so....

No sooner said than done Terry. This little beauty arrived in the post yesterday, I'm making good progress with the A10 so as soon as it's done I will make a start on this one.
Aircraft104.jpg

Aircraft105.jpg

Looks to be a very nice kit with a lot of detail an all for £7.00 bargain.

Now that would be a good one!
I've seen kits for German armoured locos and rolling stock, in 00/H0 and 1/35th scales, but haven't a clue about Russian stuff. I guess they would have been standard railway stuff...with armour!

Now that would be a good one!
I've seen kits for German armoured locos and rolling stock, in 00/H0 and 1/35th scales, but haven't a clue about Russian stuff. I guess they would have been standard railway stuff...with Armour!

I can find tons of Soviet Armored Train models and self propelled cars, I just cannot find exactly what kind the 49th Separate Battalion of Armored Trains used at Kursk. It's a tad on the aggravating side!

If any vehicle is allowed, than i will start with this.

2_6.jpg

I have the old Esci kit here .

Thomas

I guess they probably do, being a land 'vehicle'. I wasn't involved in the decisions for this GB section, so I'll leave it open to the floor.

Thats what I was getting at Glenn....I've seen that picture so many times i have nightmares about them chasing me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back